Daily Haunt-in: Mon(ster)day, October 31st HAPPY HALLOWEEN ðŸ‘ŧ🎃💀ðŸĶī🕷ïļ

Gore morning, aftermoon, and nightmare, my FB Beastiez!

You bat your ashes you read that right. If any of this reads hauntingly familiar, that's because you have arrived, once and maybe never again, at the Daily Haunt-in; a pun filled, candy corny version of our Daily Check-in where I go way off crypt.

Because today is Halloween!

Dogs bark, "This is Howl-o-ween!"

Kitties meow, "This is Cat-o-ween!"

But it can be whatever you Want-o-ween.

Like the bat I'm not, I'm just winging it.

I do want kick things off by thanking Inge for being a spooktacular ghostess, as always, and also many thanks over to Kim for being classically nothing short of faboolous for hosting the past two weeks. Pumpkims and all.

But now to this Mon(ster)day. Are we pushing Mondaisies like zombies? Or feeling up to some exorcise? I hope you enjoy any kind of movement, be it a squash session, gut busting thriller, laying in corpse pose, or a few undead bugs. Doesn't matter if your head can't do a full 360 degree rotation. Leave that to the professionally possesed and just work with your current range of motion and make your workout your workout. Doesn't have to be all or nothing. Dance in that twilight zone and boogie your way to a #WorkoutComplete.

My way being an advanced total body Tashata; as in Tabata, Tasha style. Clearly I'm trying to summon sweat spirits and spell my muscles into soreness. Always in the best ways of curse!

As far as some gruel, it's a common problem of mine, serving up the I don't nose and toes. Heads off, I'm just a classic horror story of the meal unknown. I am not graving anything in particular, but for the sake of going out on a limb, I'm leaning towards something so simple and healthy, it's gotta be scary, right Shabnam?^^😉 ..But whatever gruesomething you have and will be nomming on, feel free to share it!

Alright my ghoul crew, I best beheading outta here. I got a skeleton a things to do, but I do appreciate you reading and haunting in with me today. No bones about it, you're bootiful and I thank you for being here!

But also like the mummy I'm not, that's a wrap.

Take scare and have a gourd day!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***