Perspiration Pals Sunday October 30, 2022 🐴✈☃️👻

Happy Sunday Pals!

I hope you are having a great day! Can you quess what the women in pink are pulling? I'll show you in the comments. I couldn't fit it all in one picture and this way it makes for an interesting question.

I was helping at a fund raising event for Special Olympics and stationed at the bargain table for older t shirts. A dollar a tee and 5 for a Hoodie. We had a odd selection of styles and sizes. One woman was excited to see 4XL tees for a dollar and she bought many for her son in who is an athlete. She kept coming back as we found more colors. Our table did better than the new merchandise. I found a cute long sleeve tee from the polar plunge with snowman dressed as a policeman saying freeze. Police accross the state help with these events.

On to my question for you. What unusual or different athletic events have you seen or participated in?

Speaking of athletic events what is on your exercise agenda for today?

I am going for a walk possibly my Honda walk or one on the nearby trail now affectionately named on your left for all the cyclists that say that as they pass us.I also will do an upper body workout with Daniel for Mass.

I am not sure about food yet. I hope to makes something with my zucchini. I remember a discussion about zucchini pasta earlier. I do like it although I usually make zucchini with pasta or rice instead of using it as the pasta.

Please tell us about your day. All are welcome here.🤗🎃

Edited