HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group October 29th

Good Saturday morning! It is a chilly 1°C/34°F with the windchill factor here at the moment. Quite a difference from a few days ago, when we could walk out in a t-shirt because it was so warm.

Time for us to bring out our tuques and scarves to wash them, so we have them on hand when we need them. I think David needs a new tuque too, so some shopping is planned this weekend. I just want an excuse to see if stores have Christmas displays out 😉

What have you planned for today? Are you exercising, doing functional fitness (house cleaning is on our list today), or resting? And do you have a favourite activity planned for some fun or self care?

After taking care of the usual boring stuff this morning, ie grocery shopping, laundry and some house cleaning, I plan to do a 35-minute stretching workout, the longest workout I will try since recovering from COVID. Later in the day when it’s warmer, David and I will go for a walk to enjoy the sunshine. And for fun, I will watch the Slate Canada International competition.

Enjoy a wonderful day everyone!