Ghostess Check-In: Saturday, October 29th

Hello my Fabulous Fitnessing FB ladies,

Greetings to you live from my very quiet home - hubs is still asleep - slurping my tea and thinking what the heck I'm going to talk about today.

But, I'll give myself some more time to come up with something by getting to the important things first.

Since I'm allergic to wearing workout clothes in the weekend, I have to get my sports high by asking you ladies what you're up to workout wise. Are you hiitting, kickboxing out some of that anger, stretching out those tired limbs or are you just going with the flow and have a well deserved rest day?

Or maybe you're doing some brainsport and are trying to come up with an idea for something to eat? Well, my brain is certainly deserting me because no recipe is popping up in there. So, think hard ladies and give me something yummie.

Well, guess I've got all that covered, so enough postponing and on to THE QUESTION OF THE WEEK.....

As you ladies may or may not know, I've lived in a few different countries. It seems as if I haven't really got any roots and can't stay in one place for too long. We've been living here (France) for a bit longer than 2 years now, and what do you know, we're already thinking of where to go next. And this is not because we don't like it here, no, we're thinking future wise. For the moment we're living rather secluded, by choice mind you, but as we're getting older we find that having to drive more than half an hour every time to get somewhere won't be easy in your older age. So we've been looking into other 'housing styles', and have come up with living on a boat.

So my question of today is: what would be your dream home? Would you consider stepping out of the box and live in say a boat, or a caravan/mobilhome? A tree house? Or maybe you're already living in your dream home? If you are, what makes it your special place?

I'm starting to lean towards this boat thing. It seems great, and I emphasize 'seems' to be able to stay in one country for an amount of time and whenever we want we can just up and go somewhere else. Of course it sounds easier than it probably is, but just the thought.....

So, let me know or just ignore the question and tell me about your day. I love to read your answers.

I guess that's it for me for now, have a great day and see you ladies later!!🥰