My Workout & My Day

Good morning everyone it's finally Friday and I'm ready for the weekend to come after a long busy week of just doing one thing after another around and away from the house. But I'm wore out though from the tough workouts that I had this week between working out with Daniel to Kellie to Amanda to Nicole, I would say that my body could sure use the rest from working out with all of them this weekend and week. But on the other hand I manged to get a lot done around the house this week and last weekend and because of that I got a good amount of money as my allowance to put in the bank today.

But we are expecting to get some rain next week and so my mom and Allen will be busy around the house getting things done before, the rains come so that way all the plants will be ready for when the rain comes pouring down. Because when it's going to rain for a couple of days or a few days then we are extra busy around the house getting things done so that way when it rains we don't really have a whole lot to do.