Traveling This Weekend! Excited!

Hi, lovely blenders!

How is everyone doing today!? It is friday so some of you might be getting ready to enjoy your weekend :D

This weekend we are going to Austria :O We are going to Hallstatt and Salzburg and I am veryyyyyyy excited!!! A great thing about being in Europe is the easiness of travelling! We can just take the train everywhere! So, we are and will be taking advantage of that! And, to more faraway places, the airplanes are not that expensive and there are very low price options too :)

At the beginning of the month we went in a day trip to Fussen and checked out the Neuschwanstein castle, the castle Hohenschwangau, and the museum there, as well as the town, and it was nice and beautiful! So, I am excited about this next little trip! We are going from tomorrow to tuesday :D Wish as luck and sunny skies!

I wanted to share my blog of this week :) This is very personal and I really wanted to share it. If you have time or you want to read something, here it is:

https://mafejaramillo25.wixsite.com/through-an-immigrant/post/the-importance-of-recognizing-my-intersectionality-during-my-migration-process

By the way, I am on day 9 of the Benchmark program :) This is going to be the last workout I do until tuesday. Today workout was nice. I switch day 8 with day 9 (I did day 9 yesterday and day 8 today). It was a nice total body workout!

You know, a year ago I used to get so stressed about not working out and/or moving around my workouts but now I feel so relaxed about it! I have been doing a lot of healing with my relationship with food and with movement and now I think I see the reality: Exercise is to be enjoyed and to make you feel better! So, if exercising is stressing you out, maybe it is time to check in with yourself and see what is behind that feeling!

In any case, enjoy your workout today, or your rest day, or if you are vacationing, enjoy that too! :D Enjoy whatever you are doing!

Hope you are all safe, healthy, and happy!

Happy weekend!