My Workout & My Day

Hello and good morning everyone yesterday was a busy but fun day yesterday, because after I did my lower body workout with Amanda and I had my breakfast I went to see a friend that I haven't seen in a long time and we had lots of fun catching him up on what's been going on around the house for me since the last time I talked to him. Then we did some birthday and christmas shopping for someone and after that we just kinda of chilled for the rest of the day around the house. Moving on to today this morning I had two lower body and core combine workouts on was with Amanda and the other one was with Nicole, both were good workouts because my core and lower body were feeling it by the time I was done with doing the both of them.

This morning was off to a rough start for us but now the day is going to get better because we are going to try and get some things done around the house this morning that we didn't have time to do yesterday. We have a couple of very important meetings to take care of today but other than that this day should just fly on by and I can't believe that it's already Thursday, that means we are almost to the weekend.