Back and looking to be kept accountable

Hi All!

I'm new-ish here. I have been with FB on-and-off for many years; however, after having my third child and getting a promotion at work that meant a more intense work season, I fell off the radar for over a year. I tried to lose the weight I had gained from baby + a sedentary job with various food tracking apps, even WW and Noom-- but none of it felt right to me. They all put so much emphasis on what seemed to be an unhealthily low-calorie budget and an unsustainable relationship with food. They also didn't prioritize physical activity. During this hiatus from FB, I kept remembering how good I felt when I was doing FB-- not just physically, but emotionally too. I was happier. Of course, my negative thoughts told me that I have quit before so it will be the same again. But I am choosing to ignore those thoughts and to come back anyway. All I can do is take this one day at a time, and in an effort to be kept on track I am looking for accountability. Does anyone have any recommendations? Maybe there is already a thread where people check in with each other? I saw the HKS Accountability thread, but it looks more like a motivational posting than one where members actually check-in. (?) Happy to be pointed in the right direction! :)

Thank you for reading! Cheers!

Edited