Perspiration Pals 27 October 2022

Hi Pals! Another day, another thread. I thought it was Friday when my alarm went off this morning but I quickly realised it’s not. I know what happened. Those of you who are on holiday now slowed down the rotation of the Earth. See? I know. Anyway, today’s topic is not witchcraft and wizardry but perseverance. Well, sort of.

The inspiration for today’s topic came from a funny cat video. There was this cat who climbed on top of a car so that s/he could jump onto a fence wall. S/he tried twice and failed spectacularly both times but it was so hilarious I kept rewatching it. Have you ever done that? Try to do something difficult only to turn into a ‘fail video’? I remember my brother, about 4 or 5 years old at the time, trying to learn to ride the bike. He kept falling but he never cried. Just got up and tried again. I was about 14 when I got roller skates. Not roller blades. Good old roller skates. I wanted to practise but I didn’t want anyone to see me come a cropper. I kept falling over like a champ but I did get better at it eventually. However, if I wanted to list the things I can’t do, you’d be spending your whole day reading it. Do you have any similar funny stories?

I did a nice total-body routine with Tasha and I did it rather well. My wrist was surprisingly well-behaved but my shoulder is a bit tender… How about you? What’s scheduled for today?

By the way, it’s Cranky Co-Worker Day. Are you going to be cranky?