Daily Check-in: Wednesday, October 26th

Hola, Blendfriendz!

How are you today?

It's a rainy, windy, yucky day here. So Imma get this check-in going in case we lose power (yet again!).

How's them workouts treatin ya? And what do you have planned for today?

Guys, I did Amanda's upper body and core pilates routine; and man, was it a lot more challenging than I thought it would be! My lower abs and upper back are so sore! Geesh! I dunno what workouts I'm gonna do today now--lower body's still sore from Monday's routine, and upper body and core are sore from yesterday's routine! Maybe just some walking workouts, huh?

As for food?

Yes. There is food.

Pic?

Maisy Pig! Isn't she just 😍😍😍. I call her my little Piglet, so this is just the cutest thing ever. I love this girl!

Alrighty then: that's it for me today!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited