Perspiration Pals October 25th, 2022 πŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈ

hey there folks,

How are we doing today? sorry for the slightly delayed start to the thread, I had a super long morning. Rainy day per usual here!

I have been extremely social this past week -went to first salsa course session (really thought about not showing up, but glad i did), we had an Autumn party from school for all employees (yes, me was tipsy and dancing to a live band) and then celebrated a colleague's birthday on the weekend. Two things though, I anticipate things worse than they actually will be & two I can sign off any social event for next few weeks πŸ˜… (except salsa, which i would like to be able to continue).

So. here's my question -do you get anxious about trying new things or being social or are you a party-person or maybe very comfortably social person?

Fur baby: guess who coughed up a hairball 4 am (hence. the meme)? yep, guess who then pretended to be all cute after? yep! anywho, recently been 2 years i got this lil devil home, so feel blessed about that.

For workouts, I will be tackling Day 11 of Fit 3 UB workout. I feel completely wiped out after 60ish minutes of workouts every day. but also, kinda feels good too. How about you, what workouts, programs or challenges await you today? or maybe you choose rest?

Over to you now pals. as always, everyone is welcome in these threads so feel free to pop by. Thank you for checking in with me & fur baby today.