My Workout & My Day

Hello ther everyone it's the start of the week and what do all of you have on the list to do for this week? Because I know that between workouts and doing chores around the house it's going to be a busy week for me, for example I did a killer core and hitt workout yesterday with Daniel and added a 10 min Pilates workout with Kellie to really tire out the lower body. After that workout yesterday my loer body is feeling it today from it and I think that my lower body needs a couple of days to recover from it, So I did some nice total body strength stretching on the whole mostly on the lower body because, my lower body really needs the stretching after the killer workout that I had yesterday with Daniel and Kellie.

So what workouts are all of you doing that's marked on your calendar I'm doing the FB ABs challenge and after I'm done with doing it then I'm going to be doing the new FB Pilates challenge because I miss doing it so much and I love doing Pilates on the lower body. It's a really good workout and it also really tires out the legs if you add some weight or resitance bands to it, then it can really tired out the body but you would also be getting in a really good workout for the day.

So I would say that my two favorite kind of workouts that I like to do is strength workouts and Pilates workouts along with some other kinds of workouts, but those two are mainly my favorite ones to do.