Perspiration Pals Monday October 24, 2022πŸ˜€πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈπŸˆπŸŒž

Hello Ppals!

Thank you Adrienne for switching days while I was at the beach with my knitting group. I liked reading all your questions about candy and all our pals answers.

I have stayed at the beach with this group for many years and a few years ago we started making New Yarns Resolutions which we put in an envelope and pull out the following year and laugh. Last year I had a non-yarn resolution-to walk to the boathouse. I used to always do it but since the pandemic I have gotten out of walking shape. This time I made it! It is a beautiful walk, with a view of the bay and islands on one side and nice homes on the other. I'll post pictures of the walk in the comments. The picture above is almost sunset at the retreat center where we stay.

I took a break from FB workouts since Thursday but got plenty of exercise walking. I did Kayla's workout for travelers when I got back as it is one of my favorites to stretch my hips.

Today it's back to work and I will keep all those pictures of the beach and boats on the bay in my head so I will have a good day. (and all the fun I had with my friends) I'll pick up and start the 2nd week of Mass later today.

I hope you all have a great start to your week. Please stop by and let us know how you are doing.