Perspiration Pals Sunday October 23rd πŸŽƒπŸ­πŸ¬πŸ«

Hey Pals, how's tricks?

I should start off by saying, do not be alarmed, this is not a Monday. My appearance as host of the thread on this Sunday isn't just to throw off your sense of what day it is (which, being on vacation from work at the moment, I suspect I will lose very soon and will have to rely on who's hosting each given day to give me a clue), it's to fill in for our friend Deb who is currently ocean side and I hope having a great time!

Now that we've clarified and you can relax and get back to weekendy things, how about giving us the lowdown on what those things look like for you today. Are you planning a workout or are you taking your Sunday at its super slazy best and resting as much as you can? The workout part for me is a question mark. I thought of doing some Pilates this morning, but having slept in a bit and now loafing in bed while checking in with all of you lovely people, I think I'll forego the Pilates in favor of a long walk with Remy once I manage to get out of my pajamas. I'm planning a visit with hubby to my grandma later this morning, so I won't have time for Pilates + walk. Maybe I'll do Pilates later, we'll see. I just said Pilates a whole bunch of times.

Oh and don't think I forgot I promised you quizzes all month. Now, I know not everyone is a fan of scary books and movies, but we all like candy right?

🍬What was candy corn originally called when it was marketed in 1898?

🍭What do the M's in M&M's stand for?

🍫How did Franklin Mars come up with the name for the Snickers candy bar?

πŸ‘»What's your favorite candy, Halloween specific of otherwise?

As far as food for today, are you planning to eat any candy πŸ˜„? If you want to let us know about your non-candy food plans, that works too. After the big slice of pumpkin cheesecake I had at the end of our anniversary dinner yesterday, I think I'll say no to candy for today. But I do have a lot of pasta left over. I really had better get to that walking.

Remember all are welcome to pop in and say hi. Chat with you later.

Edited