HKS (Healthy Kind Support) Accountability Group October 23rd 😊🐈

hey there folks,

How are we doing today? You are reading the Sunday edition of HKS thread -hello from cold, rainy Norway! I checked that in about a week's time, the temperatures here will drop to single digits throughout the day. So far so good.

For today's quote, I chose this "keep going, keep growing" -just so it highlights that if you take one day at a time, no matter how slow, you are progressing and moving forward. Hopefully in that we process you also get to learn more about yourself! 🙂

Today is a happy day for me. It marks 2 years to when I got lil fur baby home, back when I was in France. It has been so much fun since. I still remember that day, she was scared but still wanted to sit in my lap 🥰

For workouts, I have started week 2 of Fit 3 and will be doing Day 9 today. I am really enjoying the program so far. Have also seen others post positive reviews about Fit 3. Have you tried it or planning to? Otherwise, how does your day look like? any other activities or maybe rest?

I have almost finished prepping for tomorrow's teaching and will head out for a colleague's (surprise) birthday celebration in the afternoon.

That's about it from me & fur baby folks. Over to you now. Tell us about your day, activities and more. And as always, everyone is welcome in these threads, so feel free to drop by.

Wishing a great week ahead to all 💜