Sunday 👻ing: 23-10-22

Hello again to all of you! Hopefully you had a lovely Saturday and today is finding you well. And after all that me being nervous about a test yesterday…there wasn’t one, just ongoing assessment during the whole day. I really enjoyed the first aid course, the course leader being inspiring and very knowledgeable. I learned a lot. But…. I sat a lot as well! That’s so not me! But this is about you now!! Do you crave movement after a day of sitting, or after a few days of not moving very much?

Workouts: what’s happening for you today? I have no idea, nothing on my calendar, weather is too bad again to do anything outdoors, so maybe an upper body workout?! Any recommendations? Are you going to be active today?

Food: I didn’t cook yesterday, so today I should do some cooking. Nothing planned as yet as usual. I am sure you have a better idea what will be on your plate today. Again hoping your suggestions might give me an idea.

Photo: colour again for you, but of a different sort. And not a recent picture either, but certainly COLOUR!

Well blenderbuddies, it’s a short checkin today. But you can make it as long (or also as short) as you fancy. Talk to you later!!