My Workout & My Day

Hello everyone how was all of your weekend's and week's without me here talking to all of you online, because my was fun I had my best friend over and we were having so much fun watching movies together but we didn't get the chance to go bowling together. But I'm hoping that the next time we see each other and when she stay's for a while I'll make sure that we will go bowling the next time, and the one thing that I forgot to do was watch the Hocus Pocus movie with my best friend. Because I really want to watch both of them with her to see of what she thinks about them and so that way we can both watch the new one together, moving on to workouts I had a killer core workout yesterday with Daniel and my whole core area is going to be feeling it for a couple of days.

The workout that I did for today was another workout with Daniel this time it was a upper body workout and my arms are feeling it after the workout, but I'm guessing that they will really be feeling it after I do a lower body strength workout with lifting heavier weights. We are going to get some rain today and we are hoping that it rains for all 7 days because not only will it be nice on all the plants but if it rains a good amount it might start filling up the river again. So we are hoping for lots and lots of rain a whole lot because we need it big time to fill up all of the rivers, ponds and lakes back up to where fish can swim free in them along with turtles as well.