Saturday đź‘»ing: 22-10-22

Hey there all you Blenderpeoplez! How are things for you today? Weatherwise? Workoutwise? Foodwise,? Moodwise? Photowise?!?

Well, weatherwise… yesterday was appalling, storm and rain lashing against our windows, rattling them nearly out of their frames!! Today is supposed to be a lot quieter with no rain. Which brings me to a question: what’s your favourite weather? Hot, sunny, snowy, stormy, rainy?

Anyway whatever the weather in your neck of the woods, what’s happening workoutwise? I have a “forced” rest day, as I will be indoors all day doing a first aid course. A group of us are doing that so that we can lead some nature conservation work parties. Not sure what it will be like, I will tell you tomorrow! Your calendar shows what? Do you actually fancy that? Or will you be opting for something else?

And then next of course what’s brewing in your neck of the woods foodwise? My turn to cook so noooo idea! Please inspire me with some of your tempting recipes.

Moodwise? Any specific things making you feel particularly one way or another? I am actually feeling pretty nervous! The course will be intense and at the end of the day we will be tested…. 🤞 I don’t fail!!! What things do you get nervous about?

Photowise: some colour, the sunrise here this morning …just for you to enjoy!

Feel free to answer at length, very short or not at all. I am looking forward to reading all your contributions, but my replies will be late today. See you later!

Edited