Happy Friday!!

Hello, everyone!!

How is everyone doing today? Excited about the weekend!!?? I am excited indeed!!

The weather, here in Germany, is getting colder by the minute :| Also, we started looking for an apartment and it has been a bit difficult. We knew that it was going to be like that here in Munich. So, we have started looking 3 months before we actually need the apartment. We can be in our temporal housing until January 23rd. Hopefully, we'll find something soon!

I wanted to share my blog of this week just in case you want to read it and give me advice!

https://mafejaramillo25.wixsite.com/through-an-immigrant/post/what-is-migratory-grief-and-how-to-cope-with-it

I am starting FB Benchmark today! Wish me luck! I didn't bring my weights to Germany and until I move to an apartment I won't be getting a set. So, I am doing everything with bands or just body weight! Even when I miss my weights, I have been enjoying this type of movement! :) It has been a change that, I think, my body was needing too! Enjoying some body weight movement!

Hope everyone is well and happy today! Stay healthy, safe, and smile! :D

Edited