A

HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group October 21st

Hi everyone. It is Friday!

"Every day is a new beginning. Take a deep breath, smile, and start again"

Friendly reminder to take a few deep breaths when things get tough and seize the new day. Mine started sour...as in sour milk in my coffee and oatmeal. I was really really sad but was happy that I still had a small amount of my favourite coffee beans left and it made enough for another cup. I also had half of the banana left so it was all ok (there was more milk too).

I have been MIA as it was a busy and exhausting week. On Wednesday we had an "away-day" at work and went to a llama and alpaca farm. I fell in love! They were so sweet and soft. We went for a walk with them as well. It was very relaxing but all the fresh air and walking wore me out. I still kept up with exercises/runs and today is a rest day and I feel like I need it. I also need some stretches so I will do that when I get home. Something for the hips would be helpful.

What is your Friday looking like? Feel free to share or just lurk around. Everyone is welcome.

Tonight we will have nachos and champagne to celebrate my husband's new job since all the terms were agreed upon yesterday and the harvest is almost over. Hopefully, he can calm down a bit.

P.S look how cuddly this little guy is!