Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Plus Workout! Bodyweight Pyramid Workout

Good Morning FB Fam!

Today's workout will be fun but challenging, using 6 of my favorite bodyweight exercises and focusing on the total body!

Bodyweight HIIT Pyramid

This workout will start slow but quickly build up with fast transitions between rounds. We will begin round 1 with one exercise for 30 seconds. After our 30-second break, we will add another exercise in round 2 for a total of 2 exercises and continue to add exercises each round until we reach round six with a total of six exercises. But we are not finished! Once we reach round 6, we will take a water break, and then in rounds 7-12, we will start to remove those same exercises off the board until we are left with one exercise. I have selected 6 of my favorite exercises focusing on the upper body, lower body, core, and cardio. Including a push-up version that is perfect for high-rep workouts such as this one. 

The anchor exercise in this workout is a combination exercise combining squats and lunges. We will use this exercise as a way to pace ourselves and will always begin each round with this exercise. The hand-release push-ups are another exercise I am excited about in this workout. This variation is perfect for all levels, and I use this to teach the basic push-up. I also incorporate two plyometric-style exercises, the jump lunges and skaters, and two ab/core focus with sprinter sit-ups and bodyweight renegade rows. 

One more thing, FB Family, thank you for all of your feedback and input from my first video with Fitness Blender. I am excited to make more content for you and will incorporate your feedback and suggestions into each video. 

Enjoy today's workout!

- Brian