HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group October 20th πŸͺ€

Hello everyone.

It's Thursday so here's your serving of Lara babble + a picture of my buddy Tep who displays his "You! Feed me! NOW!" stare. πŸ‘Ή

"Self-consciousness is the enemy of all art, be it acting, writing, painting, or living itself, which is the greatest art of all." – Ray Bradbury

While looking for a quote I stumbled upon this one, and liked it. I am terribly self-conscious. What do you think of this quote?

How are you feeling today? Any room to do a FB workout or other exercise? πŸ‘Ÿ

Still not exactly in high spirits this week. Feeling a lot (hence the jojo in the title) and most of it is panic, sadness and other lovely stuff. πŸ™„ Speaking of self-consciousness, in the supermarket I could not reach one top shelf (well, I could reach it, just not the box that was all the way at the end) and wanted to ask a very tall employee to help, but my social anxiety got in the way. Later, I could not find kombucha anywhere, and wanted to ask if they sold it at all (probably not), but again, I was too scared. 😰

My neck feels a bit better than yesterday right after straining the muscle, but with all things considered, I don't dare to attempt a workout. I feel drained too as I didn't sleep that great again, and it's only 11 AM here. Ironically the straining happened just when I started to feel able to work out again after a week of feeling sick-ish. It will be a not-too-heavy yoga practice, this morning. So! Lots of energy and motivation pouring through the screen, right?! πŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸŽ‰πŸ₯³

I'd like to know how you are doing! And don't forget to be kind to yourself. You're doing the best you can.

Edited