Perspiration Pals 20 October 2022

Hi there, Pals! Happy little Friday! Did you do some calisthenics exercises yesterday? A good old plank, perhaps? Lunges? Burpees? I did a Tasha routine this morning so I can proudly say that I did almost all the exercises mentioned above.

I kept telling myself yesterday that I’d probably come up with an interesting topic for today but apparently that’s not how it works because I didn’t come up with anything even remotely interesting so I’ll resort to fact-throwing then. Did you know the there's a fruit called black sapote or chocolate pudding fruit which at the right ripeness tastes like chocolate pudding, is low in fat and has about four times as much vitamin C as an orange. Of course I had to do a bit of research and I found this video (if you’re interested):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokJF6cMuP8

Did you know that a solid glass ball can bounce higher than a rubber ball when dropped from the same height? A solid steel ball can bounce even higher than a solid glass ball. (if you can tell me why, I’ll be your BFF) And we can bounce even better when doing squats.

By the way, it’s International Chef’s Day, so chefs thank you for feeding those who can actually afford to eat out. I’m my own chef. Anyway, I need to go now, be good, feel good, eat well, sleep well and try not to stress too much.

PS, I contemplated attaching a picture of chocolate pudding but that could be considered as torture…