Perspiration Pals October 18th, 2022

hey there pals,

How's it going this Tuesday? The sun is out, and it looks deceptively warm outside (well, it isn't. we have a fire alarm drill earlier in the day and we left the building to stand in the cold!).

Continuing with Adrienne's (who btw loves most things horror & Halloween) theme from yesterday, I was thinking what about folks like us who are scared easy? I mean, I can't watch tiny streak of horror in cartoons even 🤣 nope, not even when there is company. open Netflix and all new series be like, be ready to be scared 😮 recently, I watched Fortitude on HBO a couple of months ago thinking Nordic Noir and all, but it really was Noir, and supernatural and didn't realize when it slid from thriller to horror 🙄 feel free to join this team 😁

Okay, moving on, i started Fit 3 this weekend, and since then I have been sore every day. kinda feels like everything hurts all the time 😶 Day 4 today..

Fur baby is doing just fine -sneaks in next to me under the blanket as it is getting colder these days. and she has resumed playing with her childhood fac toy -paper balls 😊

That's about it from me folks, have a meeting starting in 3 mins...need to run. Tell us about your day and more if you like. remember, all are welcome in these threads.

Thank you for checking in me & fur baby today. have a good one