A
Posted in: Nutrition / Nutrition Talk

Accountability for Not Eating Out - Day 3

I went to the mall for the first time in years (before the pandemic) and enjoyed having a long "walk", which was the first one I've had in a while. I found an Aldi and love it! I'll be exclusively grocery shopping at Aldi.

I ended up buying new clothes from a thrift store that are cute and actually look great! A NSV is wearing clothes that fit better! 2 outfits don't fit that well, but unfortunately, I'm going to by flying tomorrow and won't have time to return them.

In the future, I think that I'll thrift after finishing every program. The one I bought today was $8! I'm finding more enjoyment in other things outside of food. Apparently, finding deals is as exciting as eating out, but significantly cheaper.

I'll have to buy something from the airport and then buy brunch on Sunday, but after that, I'll go grocery shopping and follow the strength training 1 week meal plan.

I have noticed that I eat less when I'm cooking at home versus ordering food. I'll have a heavy cooked breakfast tomorrow, then I'll go to the airport.