My Workout & My Day

Hello there everyone and it's finally Friday and we can all finally look forward to the weekend which I do not know of what I want to do this weekend but I'm still thinking. What are all of you looking forward to this weekend because I love hearing all the interesting stories that you tell me about what you did over the weekend and week while I was gone and at my dad's house. So let me know about what are all of you lookin forward to this weekend and next week so that way I can hear all about it and if one of you did something new that you have never done before.

The last two or three workouts that I did my body was feeling it after the fact and a different part of my body was feeling it on Tuesday it was my arms, yesterday it was my core area, and today was both my legs and arms. So I think that with as much weight I lifted for today my arms are going to be feeling it for the rest of the day and maybe even for a couple of days. I even said that I might have lifted a little too much weight on some of the exercises that I had for today for working out the lower body and my arms are kinda of feeling it, but my legs are the ones that are feeling it the most after the workout.