I did jump squats!!

Yay!!! It's been sooo long since I've done them after taking an extended break due to panic attacks. Having an elevated heart rate would mimic the symptoms of an attack and I would be too scared of being triggered to attempt these high cardio moves. I fell out of shape and became really depressed.

Over the past few weeks I've been re-acclimating myself to cardio exercises (low impact working up to medium intensity like kickboxing) and getting used to how it feels when my heart rate is up. Well, yesterday there was a burnout round of jump squats in my workout, and I went for it! I was even able to keep going until Kelli stopped! I recovered very well and did NOT have a panic attack! I attribute this to my consistent cardio training over the past few weeks and lifted spirits as I begin to feel stronger and more capable.

Anyway, just wanted to brag a little bit because I am SO proud of myself! Every day there can be setbacks with panic disorder, so I am going to celebrate all the wins I have!