Daily Check-in: Wednesday, October 12th

Hi Blendfriendz, and welcome to the halfway point of the week!

So let's get right to it, Blenderz, starting with workouts. ..It's another upper body day for myself and Anne as we are working our way through the Mass Challenge. We might be in store for more soreness.

And I hope whatever you all have going on, be it makes you sore or not, it goes well. Just showing up and doing what you can. It always counts.

And what if your food? Hey, dinner is more than a thought! I'm looking forward to it because A) I have a plan for once and B) I'm going to try out that vegan burrito recipe Coby shared with me yesterday. Thanks, Coby! It looks really good!

And we can't have a proper Wednesday without a dash of wildflower, right? This is Duck Potato. It's one of Florida's most common wetland herbaceous plants that can found in almost any area that has standing water. As far as its name, Duck Potato arises from an underground tuber which also happens to be a food source for some diving ducks.

Okay, Blendiez, time for me to go and do something about this day. Thanks for reading and checking in with me today. I'll see you later!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***