Daily Check-in: Tuesday, October 11th

Hello Blenderz!

How's it Tuesdaying so far? Without too many incidents I hope.

And being it is Tuesday, there is a Tortoise here in the photo for today, peeking its head out ever so slightly and ever at the ready to hide back into that shell if need be.

So do you have a workout or rest day or something in between planned? Me and my workout buddy Anne have day 2 of the Mass Challenge. Upper is definitely sore for me, so naturally it's lower body work today.

Food is thought about, just nothing concrete. I know thoughts count and all, but there are just about as calorically dense as air, so I better come up with something.

Okay, Blendiez, I gotta run. Wishing you all the goods for today. Thanks for reading checking in with me today!

And to Kim, #TangoTuesday💙💙

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***