Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Plus Workout: HIIT Ladders with the Aerobic Step

Hey, Blenders!

There’s so much to love about ladder workouts - they’re quick, challenging, and downright delightful. Today’s release is all of that and more:  

Aerobic Step HIIT: Ascending and Descending Cardio Ladders

We thought it would be too hard to choose between ascending or descending ladder workout, so why not do both? This workout features an ascending and descending structure with minimal rest breaks to test your cardiovascular system. We briefly catch our breath with 30-second rest breaks between rounds, and the time seems to fly faster than we’d probably like. 

Although this workout implies that you need an aerobic step, scaling it to meet your equipment needs is easily done. I offer some suggestions to modify or reduce impact, and you can certainly perform each move without the step. However, I will admit that the aerobic step adds a certain spice to the routine, and I quickly achieved my activity stats within the first circuit! 

If you haven’t seen my Behind-The-Scenes post on social media, be sure to check it out and offer your thoughts/suggestions. For those of you who are not on social media, I shared an experience that led up to this filming and how it made me feel, especially when I was in need of a “win” for the week. What are you hoping to win and achieve today?

See you on the other side of the screen!

- Kayla