Daily Check-in: Monday, October 10th

Good morning from my side of the world, FB Fam!

How was your weekend? Thanks to Lea, it was vicariously both adventurous and cute! Thanks again, Lea for ghosting!

But what of today, Blenderz? What of today? For some of us maybe today feels more like a weekend being it is it is Indigenous Peoples' Day and Columbus Day. And also to our Canadian Blenders, Thanksgiving! So whatever is applying to you, I hope you make a nice day of it!

Today also seems like a good day to workout. Even more so when you have a buddy, which I do! Anne and are taking on the Mass Challenge. I remember liking it and know I will like it even more to do alongside Anne. Day one starts off with upper body. Feels like I haven't been focusing much on weighted upper routines, so I'm looking forward to it! Let's do this, Anne! And good luck to the sweat, stretch, and all the rest, Blenderz!

Food is the typical up in the air scenario. I'd like to hold my plate out and catch it as it lands.

As far as a picture, well, I'll let FT Kr set the Monday mood. We were working on his crate skills and so here he was, patiently waiting for me to open the door. The face he made was just too funny😂😂

Okay, guys that's all I have for now. Thanks for being here and ready to rock another week with me! See you around!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***