Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Before and After

I have been with Fitness blender for multiple years but finally started working out consistently for the last year and eating healthy for the last 4-5 months.

These are my before and afters. In my before pictures I weighed about 125lbs and my measurements were: Bust 33 in., Waist 27 in., Lower belly 32in., Hips 36 in., and Thighs 21 in. I now weigh about 115lbs and my measurements are: Bust 32 in., Waist 24 in., Lower Belly 28 in., Hips 35 in., and Thighs 20 in. Overall I have lost a total of 9.5 in., 10lbs, and 8.4% of my total body fat.

This may not seem like much but I have gained so much more than I can possibly describe. The amount of confidence and self love I have gained is beyond words. At one point I would have never dared post a picture of myself showing my body now Im posting four! I used to exercise because I hated myself and in turn hated every moment of exercising. Now I workout because I love my body and now I actually crave it which is something I didn't think I would ever do!

This has been a very rocky journey but one that has been very much worth it. I had started and quit more times then I can count but always managed to drag myself back to none other than fitness blender. Thank you so much fitness blender for everything. Daniel and Kelli you truly have changed my world.