Sunday 👻 checkin: 9-10. Warning: Cuteness Overload

Hello there all you blenderbuddies again. Another day of ghosting by me (I hope you don’t mind) before you will have the wonderful miss Raven back tomorrow.

As to the cuteness overload mentioned above: last night we had a take away pizza (worst one ever!!) at a friend’s house. She just got this kitten two weeks ago from a shelter. You can’t but admit…. CUTER THAN CUTE!! More cutie spam in the replies, because you just can’t get enough of cuteness, right?!?!

Anyway, stop the blabbering and get down to business, Lea! Workouts and Food: that’s what we are here for, right? Well then:

Workouts? Anything or nothing planned? I might do a walk today or I might even do a strength workout, haven’t decided yet. Maybe seeing what’s on your calendar will inspire me and we can buddy up!

Food? I am cooking today, we have a friend coming over for games night, but I haven’t decided yet. I might make an autumn ridotto, which I did once before when she came. She loved it then, so might be a good choice. But again I might get inspired by what you are making. So do tell all about and give me some ideas as to what could be on my calendar or on my plate today!

So let’s hear it from you! See you later.