Saturday šŸ‘»ing 8-10-2022

Hello there all you blenderbuddies. Howā€™s today faring for you? Itā€™s a bit of a late checkin for me as we did something really exciting: as in my husbandā€™s birthday present! It was his birthday in July and we all chipped in to give him thisā€¦ a short sightseeing flight above our coast, hence my photo. Enough of me!!! Let me hear all about your day? Where were you today? And what day was it for you?

Workout: yes, canā€™t wait? No, canā€™t be bothered? Maybe? FB? Custom? Rest day? Could be anything, right? Whatever your body ā€œdictatesā€! Thereā€™s a choice of mobility or pilates on my calendar, but I will probably reschedule the whole lotā€¦

Food: well, yes, thatā€™s always a topic that gets covered in just a few lines by me. So what about you? Food yes, canā€™t wait? FB recipe/mealplan? No, canā€™t be bothered? I guess it canā€™t be a ā€œmaybeā€, because we need to nourish our bodies! What are you nourishing your body with today? (Yikes, I managed quite a few lines on that topic today! šŸ™ƒšŸ¤£)

Question: (and I hope itā€™s not too personal, apologies in advance and just ignore me if it is!). Do you sometimes have trouble sleeping? If so, what do you do about it? Any tips? I sometimes have a few nights where I wake up and canā€™t get back to sleep. Quite normal at my age. So I get up and wander around, look out of the window (šŸ¤”, not much to see, I guess) or start counting in other languages. Sometimes I go to another room or go lie down on the floor. In the end I usually fall asleep again. Do you have the ā€œgolden tipā€ for the insomniacs amongst us?!

Thatā€™s it, blenderbuddies! Looking forward to reading about your day. See you later.

Edited