Daily Check-in: Friday, October 7th

Hello Blendfriendz! How is it going for you today?

It's Friday so do you have any weekend plans? ..Nothing new around here for me, but you will have our life loving Lea to share the weekend with on the check-ins, so be sure to see what adventures she is up to!

But as for today, what rest are you up to? Or maybe you have a workout? I'm going for a quick lower body workout with Tasha and call it a day. Whatever workout or no workout you are doing, I hope the movement is good to you.

Now as far as food, well no surprises here, it's an easy one; pizza is where it's at and I'm thrilled about it! But what about you guys? Are we dinner twins or you have something else yum going on?

And to flower up our Friday, we have a Coral Vine. It actually has a lot of names, but Chain of Love tops as one of my favorite. It is a fast climbing vine with heart shaped leaves and chains of pink flowers.

Alright, Blenderz, it's time for me to go. Once more and as always, thanks for reading and checking in with me all week. I'll see you right back here on Monday, but for now and until then, take care!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***