A

HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Group October 7th

Hello Friday, yay!

Some are getting ready for a long weekend, and some are just getting ready for a normal weekend.

Thanks Julia for taking care of last Friday for me while I was relaxing on the beach in Mallorca. We actually did not just rest but made sure to get more than 10,000 steps every day, except 1. We visited some beautiful caves (see picture). It was amazing how intense the stalagmites and stalactites were. The cave itself was over 1 km long. Mallorca has an interesting landscape and I was in love with the volcanic rock and seeing how things could grow on top of it. Our resort was beautiful and had the most amazing view from our balcony. It was relaxing and restful. I went with a girl from work and we spoke German the whole time, so it was also an intensive German course. It was about 27 the whole time and it was so nice that we could enjoy being outside, unlike here this summer where it was too hot to be outside. I also really loved swimming in the sea checking out all the fish who even nibbled on my feet sometimes.

Back to real life, we have no hot water (maybe Julia solved the problem), and my husband has a (surprise) new job (he is now the boss) and things feel a bit wild and crazy at the moment.

Today should be my rest day but I will do my run that is scheduled for tomorrow today. Tomorrow we will be doing a Rhinegau tour with two visiting winemakers from New Zealand. I will certainly get my steps in tomorrow.

What is going on with everyone else? Feel free to share or just lurk around. Also, if you did not see it MaFe posted in the community. Sounds like she has had an exciting year.

Happy Friday!

Edited