Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Advanced Tabata HIIT

Good morning FB Family!

I’m still super excited about our new trainer announcement yesterday. Did you all get a chance to “meet” Brian? Do you want to do some more burpees? I just know the answer to both questions is a resounding “yes!” Today’s workout release does include the beloved burpee and strategic exercise sequencing to deliver a fast-paced, high intensity sweat fest:   

Advanced Tabata HIIT: Weighted and Bodyweight Circuits

You will enjoy four traditionally structured Tabatas (8 rounds of 20-second work intervals with 10-second recoveries), two of which include one weighted exercise. The “advanced” designation for this workout stems from the suggested quick cadence of movement as well as the purposeful pairing of exercises in each Tabata. Although speed is a primary focus of this routine, pay close attention to improving your form before adding speed to any exercise and note that perceived effort is your best indication of workout effectiveness. The workout concludes with a push-ups finisher - you’ll most likely feel fatigued from the previous Tabata circuits. Make sure to review the write-up for several form tips to ensure a positive experience during the finale.  

I’m working on a bunch of content planning right now – my list of potential future workouts is long and includes many ideas from all of you. A level 5 workout or two could be in the works. What other kinds of workouts do you think are on my list?

Let the sweat pour during this workout and take note of the original song I composed during mountain climbers. I just know I’m winning an award for this little diddy. You’re welcome in advance for when the song gets stuck in your head.

See you on the screen!

-Tasha