Daily Check-in: Thursday, October 6th

Hello Blenderz! And welcome to a Friday Eve!

Also known as a Thursday, which also means we talk about, look forward to, and possibly add some ghosts (guest hosts) to the weekend check-ins. Here's where it's at:

October 8th & 9th: Lea

October 15th & 16th: Inge

October 22nd & 23rd: Lea

October 29th & 30th: Inge

As you can see, we have some more weekends that need names. Feel free to let me or Kim know and we will get you scheduled in! Looking forward to seeing you and thanks for volunteering!

Okay, so food, workouts, and more food; where are we at, Blenderz? Share the sweat, and dish the delish!

For a workout, I went with Nicole. Some upper body and mild cardio work done! Felt like the right kind of movement for today.

As far as food, I have leftovers in the form of the tomato and chickpea soup recipe I made from FB. I'll make some garlic cheesy toast to go on the side and call it a meal.

Alright, I'll leave you with a picture of a sunset from a few nights ago. The colors were wild.

Thanks again for reading and checking in with me today and just being you!

Also shout-out to the Blenders that haven't been seen around lately. You are missed!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited