Perspiration Pals 6 October 2022

Hello Pals! Based on the number of my notifications you’ve been quite active which is great news, I’m looking forward to reading all your replies. It’s a nice sunshiny day here but fortunately it’s not too warm for the season. I started the day with an upper-body strength routine because I wanted my upper-body to join my lower-body in the DOMS club. My abs are there too so my head will have to hover from place to place by the weekend.

I’ll be honest with you, I haven’t prepared for today’s thread like I always do because sometimes I just simply run out of interesting ideas. Or boring ideas. Or ideas that seem boring but turn out to be surprisingly popular. Anyway, I’ll improvise, which is a skill I picked up while I was a teacher.

Among other things, my brother gave me an assortment of various vitamin pills for my birthday. I’ve already heard/read about several studies regarding the effectiveness of supplements. Without googling it, do you think taking vitamin pills is beneficial? Do you take vitamin pills?

It’s little Friday so push on, Pals, the weekend is coming. (Unless you have to work at the weekend in which case, I wish you all the strength to get over it.)

Edited