Perspiration Pals 5 October 2022

Hello Pals! I hope you’re all right. When I open my window in the morning and look up at the sky I can see the Orion constellation. If the sky is clear, that is. It was yesterday……. and seeing a constellation I recognise always makes me smile. Can you name any of the stars that make up Orion? (fans of The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy will be able to name at least one) Anyway, that’s not today’s question at all. That was just a nerdy bonus question.

I started the day doing an oldie routine with Kelli. It was a voice-over one with Kelli doing the exercises like a champ, Daniel giving basic instructions and Ivett struggling and occasionally yelling ‘say something, Daniel, say something! Is it ‘almost’ or is it 25 seconds so basically almost…’. I decided to do the YAY Challenge again which contains many of Tasha’s deadly routines, which is what I needed now. I think…When I look at my body glistening with sweat after a workout session I feel like a superhero.

Speaking of heroes, here’s today’s question: Can you think of any real-life heroes? Just off the cuff. I finished watching a Netflix show on Sunday about the cave rescue in Thailand back in 2018. Maybe you remember. Those divers were real life heroes. You can think of anyone, family members, friends etc.

Unfortunately, duty calls so I need to dash now. Have an easy day, have a good laugh (if you can).