Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Plus Workout: Total Body Bored Easily Strength

Hi FB Fam!

I hope you are having a great week and are ready to work your entire body in my newest strength training routine.

Bored Easily Strength

This 40-minute workout has a warm-up and a cool-down, and the body of the workout is about 25 minutes long. There are five groups of five exercises: two lower body groups, two upper body groups, and one core. Depending on the weights you choose, this routine could range in difficulty from a 2/5 to a 5/5. Please note that if you cannot perform an exercise through a full range of motion with proper form or technique, then the weights you are holding are too heavy. 

In a perfect world, those of us who like to strength train would be able to devote an equal amount of time to each body part: upper, lower, and core. Unfortunately, life usually has other plans for us, so we often have to pick and choose what muscle groups we focus on. Well, in this routine, you don't have to choose because we focus on your entire body and all the major muscle groups! 

If you are looking for other total body workouts, here are some of my current favorites:

Thanks for working out with me!

-Amanda