Perspiration Pals October 4th, 2022😴😴

hey folks,

how are we doing today? it is a super rainy day here and to recover from travel & spend more time w fur baby, I am working from home! I feel really tired & sleepy today -suspect I feel sleepy despite my coffee -ever happen to you too?

taking it easy today after two hectic weeks and no weekends in between. I miss working out and would like to restart. probably a stretching routine for today. But i am excited about the new pilates based challenge 🙂

fur baby: she was okay when i left and adjusted okay with the new sitter. when i came back she was slightly sick and super stressed. she's fine now but is stressed of me leaving. so when i give her food, she has two bites and comes to me. when i take her to her food, she eats and lifts her head to check if i am there. so i might have to continue this for a couple of more days. pic in comments

that's about it from me folks -over to you now -are you a coffee or tea person, or none, or both? do share about your day, activities and more.

thank you for checking in with me & fur baby today. remember, we always welcome everyone in these threads.

Edited