Daily Check-in: Tuesday, October 4th

Hello Blendiez! How are we doing today?

I'm fairing alright. A bit tired--need more coffee--but mostly good. And ready to get to the stuff and things of course!

Starting with workouts. Got one in mind? I just got through a core and lower body pilates with Amanda and that felt pretty good.

Dinner might be leftovers. Tacos were made yesterday, so I'm definitely thinking I could just have those again. Because tacos are everything and naturally even more fitting on a Tuesday.

And as far as the photo, we have a twofer theme going on. One of the things we did to prep for the hurricane was cutting down an Eastern Red Cedar tree that was too close to the house. It needed to get cut down anyway as for some reason it decided to die and posed too much of a risk to leave it. So in the photo is a part of the dead tree that is no longer standing and then in the same photo we have a sun dog. It's that little rainbow dot you can see to the left of the sun. So there you have it; a piece of a dead tree and a sun dog. I love sun dogs. They always remind me of my Cobalt, so to see one always makes me smile.

Okay, few more sips of coffee and I best be going on my way. Thank you guys so much for reading and checking in with me today. I always look forward to hearing from you. Oh and on that note some good news; I finally did hear from my friend yesterday! They lost power for a bit, but he is okay thank goodness.

See you guys later. And to my friend, Kim #TangoTuesday❤️

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***