Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Workout: No-Equipment Cardio 2 with Core Finisher

Hey, everyone!

Super excited to share some growth (both professionally and physically) in this updated version of an earlier release, No-Equipment Cardio. Your feedback is important, and we strive to improve with each and every workout. Check our progress - and yours - with today’s release:

No-Equipment Cardio 2 With Core Finisher

This updated version reduces wrist strain and includes exercises that are slightly kinder to our joints. I’ve also increased the number of cues throughout the main circuit to prep you for the oncoming exercises and eliminate the guesswork.  

You’ll notice that we’ve included more single leg exercises throughout the workout, which serves two purposes. One, it improves coordination and automatically activates core muscles to keep you from falling over. Two, balance and coordination exercises hold your focus and bring your attention to the present moment. Chores, homework, and work deadlines can wait - this time is yours! 

In all honesty, I began filming this routine in a particularly grumpy mood. However, I found my mood and attitude lifting as the workout progressed. Sometimes, it just feels so rejuvenating and empowering to conquer a workout and sweat “it” out! What will you be sweating out of your system today?

Looking forward to putting in the work together. See you soon!

- Kayla