Daily Check-in: Monday, October 3rd

Hello FB Fam! I hope the time of reading this finds you well.

And I really

hope you had a nice weekend! Thanks to Coby, the check-ins were nice and covered. Thanks, Coby!

The weekend weather over here was drop dead gorgeous. Much appreciated after dealing with all this hurricane drama; although, my pup FT Kr didn't seem to mind the mild winds we had. I feel we dodged a bullet here and got lucky with no real damage. I know that wasn't the case around other parts of Florida and elsewhere. My heart goes out to all those affected in any way. The devastation some areas faced are just incomprehensible. I have a friend who recently moved down where Ian hit hard and I still haven't heard from him afterwards. I'm just hoping for the best.

Anyway, how are you guys? Ready for a week of workouts? No workouts? All is good around here as long as there is food. What kind of food is the ever important question.

So I may not know dinner, but as far as a workout goes, it's done! I got up early to tackle Kayla's kettlebell cardio and strength routine. It was pretty fun and challenging with some new to me moves thrown in there. I hope you can enjoy some needed movement or rest today.

And on that enjoyment note, I hope a good week is in store for you. Last week was really hectic with storm prep so I'm hoping (key word hoping) I can slow down a little this week.

Which brings me to thank my co-host Kim for her fantastic two weeks of classic checkims. It was a coincidence in timing, but it really helped for her to host while I was busy storm prepping. I'm always ever grateful to co-host with her, so thank you, Kim!

Alrighty guys, thanks for being here to start and rock a week with me. I'll see you on the comments side!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***