Weekend Check-inšŸ‘»: Sunday, October 2nd

Good morning, Blendiez! How goes it this Sunday? Whatā€™s going on in your corner of the world today?

Iā€™ve got a random question for you: when you were a teenager, who was your celebrity crush? And did it carry on into adulthood? Mine was the actor James Dean. He only made three movies before dying in an auto accident in 1955. To say I was obsessed with him would be an understatement! I had posters, books, calendars, a shirt, a watch, and a life size cardboard cutout of him! šŸ˜¬šŸ˜³ I still think heā€™s handsome, but I got rid of the memorabilia (except for a couple of books and the movies). And I do follow a James Dean account on Instagram just for fun. But thatā€™s the extent of it!

Your turn!

What about workouts today? Got any? Iā€™m going to do the recovery workout for Benchmark this morning before church- some stretches and a ballet-inspired workout with Kayla.

Food? Got any? (I hope so!). I am going to a soup party at a friendā€™s house, so that will be fun. My guys are having sandwiches and fending for themselves!

Itā€™s been a pleasure hosting you this weekend, and I look forward to ā€œseeingā€ you today. Have a great day!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome

Edited