Weekend Check-in πŸ‘»: October 1st

Wait, what? Did I really just type October 1st? Wowza, time flies! But October is one of my favorite months, so I’m pretty excited about it! The temperatures will start to drop, the leaves are changing; Balloon Fiesta has started so the sky is filled with hot air balloons most mornings, and I’m going to be making pumpkin EVERYTHING! πŸŽƒ Every fall I force myself to wait until October to make pumpkin-y things, and then I unleash the beast and go pumpkin crazy!

What about you? Do you have a favorite month that you look forward to? Maybe because of special traditions or memories?

No smooth transition here- what about workouts today? Do you have any movement on the calendar, or are you resting? After three days of not working out due to busyness and exhaust day something of Benchmark. I think it’s bodyweight total body strength.

And what about food? After our epic birthday bash for my son last night, we have leftover pizza, which means I don’t have to cook. πŸ‘πŸ½

Have a wonderful day, and I look forward to hearing from you!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome