Daily Check-in: Friday, September 30th

Hello, Blendfriendz!

Here we are at the end of another month, and ready to start a weekend too! Hopefully you're excited about both--or at least not dreading either one?

Nevertheless, I hope you're all doing well; or as well as can be.

Looking ahead to our weekend, we got our wonderful Coby as weekend guest host! Thank you Coby for volunteering, and we look forward to hearing from you!

As for today; what's happenin, Blendiez?

Workouts?

Imma try an upper body routine today. I got Part 2 of stove repairman showing up today, so hopefully that doesn't take all day to get accomplished. Otherwise, I'll be skippin a workout entirely.

Food?

I have some, for sure!

Pic?

Goes along with food! I made tiny bear shortbread cookies! They were so much fun to make! And of course: bears!

Alrighty then, that's it for me for these two weeks! You'll be back checking in with our fantastic Miss Raven on Monday!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great weekend, Blendfriendz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome

Edited