Daily Check-in: Thursday, September 29th

Hello, Blendfriendz!

How are you all today?

I hope you're doing ok! And I hope our FL Blendiez are alright too. Sending good thoughts your way!

It's Thursday already; so that means we gotta talk ghosting! Here's our current line-up:

October 1st & 2nd: Coby

October 8th & 9th: Lea

October 15th & 16th: Inge

Thank you all for volunteering! And as always: if you're interested in hosting any weekend after Oct 15th & 16th, please, just let Raven or I know, and we'll get ya scheduled in---and thank you!

Onto today!

Workouts:

Yesterday I did a nice glute and lower body focused routine with Nicole using bands and little ball (or in my case: Alphie's pumpkin toy) and a weight. It was a great routine for a day when you're pretty sore! I enjoyed it a lot. As for today? Not sure just yet what I'll do. I'm still really sore in my upper body from the kickboxing two days ago--so I might just do some stretching and call it good.

Food:

Not really sure what to do on that front.

Pic:

Miss Maisy here is sporting her Fat Bear Otis hat; as today is the day in which voting starts for Fat Bear Junior! She's ready to go and vote for her favorite cubby!

Alrighty then, that's it for me!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day, Blendfriendz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome

Edited