HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group September 29th

Hello everyone šŸ¦”

ā€Loneliness is a sign you are in desperate need of yourself.ā€ ā€“ Rupi Kaur

I like this quote. I have been feeling lonely, and I think Iā€™ve been looking too much for approval of myself in others. Which is often a recipe for disaster. What are your views on this? Do you have problems with this, or do you know your worth? Or is it going back and forth ā€“ many things in life arenā€™t exactly black and white.

What have you planned for today?

For exercise, I scheduled https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/lower-body-strength-workout-with-glute-activation-warm-up-and-cool-down. Itā€™s a ā€œshorterā€ LB workout, because I havenā€™t been feeling very well (againā€¦ well, it is what it is), so I want to get in some FB without overdoing it. If all goes well, I will add in a 8-min lower back workout before the cool down. My back has been cranky. Iā€™ll probably try to gett my butt outside for a walk, as itā€™s finally not raining today and there is sunshine!

Reminder: everyone is welcome to post here, even* if youā€™ve never done so before.

*Umm... why did I say "even"? That might sound a bit pedantic... did not mean it like that! Just wanted to say: you don't have to be a regular poster here to post, just jump in if you want.

Another reminder: you are doing your best. Donā€™t be too hard on yourself if you donā€™t manage to get in a workout today for whatever reason. Any kind of movement is good, and if that just doesnā€™t work today, accept it and try again tomorrow.

Wishing you all a sunny fall day. šŸ

PS Some pictures of Tep having a tepper tantrum. He really can be a little firecracker! šŸ˜‰ (Joking, of course. Tep is sweet 80% of the time.)

Edited